APP CVICU/ CV Surgery
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant, Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care, Pediatric CV Surgery
Are you an advanced practice provider looking to work in a fast-paced environment with the best in-class group of surgeons? Look no further! Join our team at Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis, Indiana! We have an outstanding opening for a patient-focused Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who has a passion for caring for pediatric patients with congenital heart defects.
With a unique partnership with one of the nation’s leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options. Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 20 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
- 3x13 hour shifts per week
- Rotating Days, Nights, Weekends, with some holidays
- No Call
- Inpatient: 95%; Outpatient: 5%
- Patient population includes Pediatric and neonatal patients with congenital heart defects both pre and post surgery
- Daily rounding and management of pre and post surgical patients in the Pediatric CVICU and CV step down unit
- Handle outside phone calls
- Discharge coordination.
- Bedside procedures to include: suture/staple removal, chest tube management/removal, mediastinal tube management/removal, open sternal wound dressing change, central line management, intracardiac line management, inotropic and ventilator management
- Master's Degree required
- ACNP, PNP, or PA certification required
- Previous ICU experience preferred
- We offer a strong compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package includes group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage
Expiration Date : 9/8/2022