The Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Society
Physicians, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Fellows, Residents, Respiratory Therapists, Social Workers, and Medical Students are all welcome.
Your benefits include:
- Networking with colleagues across the globe through the Membership Directory representing multiple physician and nursing specialties in the field
- Physician specialties represented include cardiology, critical care medicine, cardiac surgery, anesthesiology and neonatology
- Nursing representation includes pediatric critical care nurses and advanced practice nurses
- Member discounted registration fees to the Annual International Meeting
- Free job postings on the PCICS website
- Stay informed with PCICS News, Resources, Podcasts, and Events
- Member access to selected articles and educational materials
- Leadership opportunities through PCICS committee participations and to help advance the science and practice of pediatric cardiac intensive care
For more information on what tier you should choose Click Here.
Group Billing Option: The Society can send one comprehensive renewal notice to include all PCICS members in your practice or institution as one group (3 or more). Every member of your group will also receive 10% off of their membership dues. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.