The Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Society
Physicians, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Fellows, Residents, Respiratory Therapists, Social Workers, and Medical Students are all welcome.
Your benefits include:
- Networking with colleagues across the globe through the Membership Directory representing multiple physician and nursing specialties in the field
- Physician specialties represented include cardiology, critical care medicine, cardiac surgery, anesthesiology and neonatology
- Nursing representation includes pediatric critical care nurses and advanced practice nurses
- Member discounted registration fees to the Annual International Meeting
- Free job postings on the PCICS website
- Stay informed with PCICS News, Resources, Podcasts, and Events
- Member access to selected articles and educational materials
- Leadership opportunities through PCICS committee participation and to help advance the science and practice of pediatric cardiac intensive care
For more information on what tier you should choose Click Here.